Kashmir, which is referred to as the “heaven on the earth”, is beautiful with Chinar trees that, when autumn arrives, change the entire valley golden and scarlet, silver lakes that turn gold in the early light, and the jewel-blue river that is the soul of the icy mountains. Read on to find out why Kashmir is referred to as “paradise on Earth.”
Table Of Contents
- 1 Special Events That Will Show You Why Kashmir Is Called Heaven On Earth
- 2 1. Autumn There Is The Most Poetic And Fairytale-Like
- 3 2. The Most Romantic Snowfall Is In Kashmir A Heaven On Earth
- 4 3. The Most Generous People You’ll Ever Meet
- 5 4. Asia’s second-highest gondola ride
- 6 5. The most beautiful landscapes in Heaven On Earth
- 7 6. Asia’s Biggest and Most Colorful Tulip Garden
- 8 7. Josh Rogan and Goshtaba Must I say more?
- 9 8. Beautiful Lakes
- 10 9. Gorgeous Valleys
Special Events That Will Show You Why Kashmir Is Called Heaven On Earth
The following distinctive qualities make Kashmir a heaven on earth since they:
- Autumn There Is The Most Poetic And Fairytale-Like
- The Most Romantic Snowfall Is In Kashmir
- The Most Generous People You’ll Ever Meet
- The most beautiful landscapes
- Asia’s second-highest gondola ride,
- Thrilling Expeditions in Kashmir
- Josh Rogan and Goshtaba Must I say more?
- Beautiful Lakes
- Beautiful valleys
1. Autumn There Is The Most Poetic And Fairytale-Like
Autumn may be regarded as a depressing season by some, but in Kashmir, it is lovely. You’ll adore the season’s shades and the pleasantly smooth and energizing wind. Once more, you can smell the earth in one breath as the trees take on scarlet, golden, and amber hues.
2. The Most Romantic Snowfall Is In Kashmir A Heaven On Earth
Just think of the lovely, light snow falling on the distant fields, coating every blade of green grass as it freezes and melts on the mountains covered with trees. Will not the sight of falling snowflakes covering the huts of this heaven on earth, transforming it into a captivating Winterland, make your soul swoon?
3. The Most Generous People You’ll Ever Meet
The wonderful and shy Kashmiri people greet you with warmth, unity, and love as soon as you step foot in this heaven on earth. The sense of community and humanity, which is waning in many parts of the world, is nonetheless what drives this valley.
4. Asia’s second-highest gondola ride
Gulmarg Gondola is a significant attraction of Kashmir as it climbs higher and gets near to the Apharwat Mountain, you may see expansive views of the snow-capped Himalayas. Suggested Read: 8 Things To Do In Gulmarg For An Unforgettable Kashmir Holiday In 2022
5. The most beautiful landscapes in Heaven On Earth
Kashmir is sometimes referred to be “paradise on earth,” and those who have seen its charming vistas can never wonder why. Every nook and cranny of Kashmir is brimming with natural marvels, from the far-off Pir Panjal mountain range and fragrant Kashmir cypress branches to the rushing rivers and lush valleys.
6. Asia’s Biggest and Most Colorful Tulip Garden
In this famed and vibrant Tulip Garden, the sounds of cooing pigeons herald the arrival of spring. Finally, the grass starts to grow, and as the flowers bloom, the entire valley is bathed in color.
7. Josh Rogan and Goshtaba Must I say more?
In Kashmir, the cuisine is as divine as the breathtaking scenery. From the beautiful traditional feast known as Wazwan to the lip-smacking Rogan Josh that has been exported globally, Kashmir’s delicious meals have evolved through the years, filled with heritage.
8. Beautiful Lakes
One can’t help but fall in love with the seductive beauty of this earthly paradise when one experience the peaceful ambiance and sounds of Shikaras traveling on Kashmir’s gorgeous lakes, especially Dal and Nageen Lakes. Nearly all tourists are drawn to Kashmir by these beautiful lakes because it is one of the greatest ways to experience Kashmir’s natural beauty. If you’re visiting with your significant other, you should definitely consider planning a houseboat stay at one of the area’s lakes because it will help you generate priceless lifetime memories.
9. Gorgeous Valleys
Who wouldn’t want to see Kashmir’s breathtaking valleys, which radiate peace and help you find your soul like nowhere else? Kashmir has several beautiful valleys, but some of the more well-known ones include Markha, Kishtwar, Shyok, Nubra, Suru, Nageen, Dha Hanu, Betaab, Poonch, etc. These beautiful and unpolluted valleys are surrounded by majestic mountains, providing experiences that will make you feel like you are in heaven.
Add a Comment